We are looking for an Partnership Manager (Full-time or Part-time)
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing new and existing external relationships and leveraging those relationships in support of OTR’s goals and strategic objectives alongside the Director of Strategic Partnerships and Executive Chairman.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with donors, associates, businesses, and affiliated organizations.
- Collaborate with other team members to develop partnership strategies that serve OTR’s mission and goals.
- Identify and secure new partnerships that result in funding and/or resource opportunities for OTR.
- Negotiate partnership agreements that maximize value for both OTR and the partner, and that comply with legal, charity governance, and ethical standards.
- Support and represent OTR at community outreach and networking events to forge new partnerships.
- Coordinate with partners to organize fundraising events, programmes, and/or campaigns.
- Monitor and report on the success of established partnerships, adjusting strategies as necessary.
- Act as a key communication liaison between partners and the organization.
- Contribute to and support other activities as required.
Requirements & Skills
- At least five (5) years of experience in business development, partnership, sponsorship, fundraising, or marketing.
- A proven track record of meeting goals.
- Experience in developing and presenting effective proposals to potential partners.
- Proficiency in office productivity tools – word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and data management software.
- Employment experience in a charity or other not-for-profit is a plus.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and skills. This can be a full or part-time role working mainly from home with flexible hours.
Please send your resume stating your availability and expected salary to email@example.com.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If you are looking for volunteer opportunities instead, please check out this page.