About This Workshop
Take a step forward to embark on your new journey together with the seeds that you planted. Set a time for reflection, self discovery & growth with your plant. This activity consist of a progress guide that will help take your experience beyond the workshop.
- Self Discovery for Growth
- Practice of Reflection
- Learn New Mindful Practice Tool
What you will need
- Seeds of choice (e.g. flowers seeds like Sunflower or sprouts like green beans are suitable for beginners)
- Soil or Cotton Wools (enough to fill your planting pot of choice)
- Planting Pot or empty Plastic bottle (cut in half and using the bottom)
- Access to Zoom
- Working Webcam
More information will be given to registered participants via email.
About the Facilitator
Presented and facilitated by the Youths of YOUth Matters.