THANK YOU for your interest to join us as a volunteer.
Our volunteers are the heart and soul behind Over-The-Rainbow. They play an essential role in helping us spread awareness for mental wellness and making it a life priority.
You can contribute to our cause by being:
- A Representative of Over-The-Rainbow
- You understand OTR’s vision and mission
- Have a personal mission that is aligned with OTR’s cause and values
- You are an active volunteer with OTR
- An Advocate for youth mental wellbeing
- You help raise awareness of mental wellness in your circle of influence
- Refer seekers to OTR Listens
- You participate in public talks, forums and seminars on mental wellbeing
- A Role Model in the community
- You take responsibility for your own mental wellbeing through self-care practices
- Empower others by walking the talk, support others in realising their full potential
- Contribute to the community through acts of service via events in collaboration with partners
We are actively seeking volunteers who can contribute their skills, time and passion to the following efforts: IT, Marketing & Outreach, Programs & Events, Content & Publication, Sponsorships & Fund-raising, Volunteer Management & Coordination.
As a volunteer, you will get to:
- Contribute towards making a difference in the lives of people who suffer from mental health issues
- Widen your social network by meeting new people and making new friends
- Learn to work with different groups of people
- Discover your strengths as well as develop skills and confidence when handling new roles and challenges
Join us for a voluntary experience like no other! Be an OTR Ambassador!